Two 3- ounce boxes cherry- flavored gelatin
One 12- ounce can frozen lemonade
One 12- ounce can frozen orange juice concentrate
2 cups cranberry juice
2 cups vodka
4 cups lemon- lime soda
1. Combine 1 cup boiling water with the cherry gelatin in a large bowl; stir until the gelatin dissolves completely.
2. Add 3 cups cold water, the juice concentrates, cranberry juice, and vodka to the bowl; mix well.
3. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap or transfer the juice mixture to a gallon- sized resealable plastic bag.
4. Seal tightly and store in the freezer overnight or for up to 2 months. The mixture will not freeze solid because of the vodka.
5. To serve, spoon the juice mixture into cups or glasses; top each with an equal part of soda.